Community Powered Healthcare Workshop, November 2nd
November 2 @ 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Integrated Care Systems and Partnerships can be used to create a more community powered approach to healthcare. The link for the workshop for Humber, Coast and Vale (which includes North East Lincolnshire) is below:
With demand rising and resources constrained, there is no question that the NHS needs to move towards an increasingly preventative model and away from an over-reliance on acute response. This means communities playing a much more active role in ensuring their own health and well-being.
Combining expert contributions and peer-learning techniques, the workshop will help participants understand:
- the routes to a community powered approach already being deployed across the public sector and NHS
- what approaches NHS colleagues are taking in your area to deliver more community powered healthcare
- the common challenges faced by the NHS in embracing community power and how to overcome them
- the opportunities presented by ICSs and ICPs to move rapidly towards a more preventative community powered model
- the key features of a community powered ICS and ICP
- how NHS colleagues in an area might continue to work together to deliver a community powered NHS.
Participants are welcome from any sector of the health and care system, including local authorities, voluntary and charity organisations, and citizen groups
When booking your place, if from VCSE sector please just choose ‘other’ from the dropdown lists. If you have any questions, please contact Pippa Robson, email@example.com or 07791 040433