- This event has passed.
Charity finance for non-financial managers
March 22 @ 9:45 AM - 3:15 PM
One event on May 5, 2022 at 9:45 AM
This online course will provide you with increased confidence and greater ability to review and assess your organisation’s financial health. They will look at basic financial tools to help you to monitor resources, make better decisions for your organisation and communicate with financial professionals including your treasurer, finance officer or accountant.
- demystify the language of finance
- identify the core financial documents that a charity must publish
- explore the key reporting areas of financial management and control
- increase skills and confidence in charity financial management
- understand the role and responsibilities of a treasurer and the role of all trustees in relation to the finances of the charity.