- This event has passed.
Cancer Champion Awareness Sessions
September 7 @ 12:30 AM - 2:00 PM
One event on September 3, 2021 at 9:30 AM
One event on September 7, 2021 at 1:30 AM
One event on September 9, 2021 at 10:00 AM
One event on September 13, 2021 at 1:00 AM
One event on September 15, 2021 at 3:30 AM
One event on September 20, 2021 at 2:00 AM
One event on September 28, 2021 at 7:00 AM
One event on September 30, 2021 at 9:30 AM
Become a Cancer Champion by taking part in one of our free awareness sessions.
No skills, qualifications or any specialised knowledge of cancer is required to take part in Cancer Champion training. The free awareness sessions teach people about the key facts, statistics, symptoms and screenings which are linked to a number of cancers.
Cancer Champions are equipped with the knowledge needed to raise awareness about cancer, engage in conversations that could help to reduce the risk of cancer and encourage early diagnosis of cancer – when treatment could be simpler and more successful.
- Tuesday 31st August, 3pm – 4.30pm
- Friday 3rd September, 9.30am – 11am
- Tuesday 7th September, 1.30pm – 3pm
- Thursday 9th September, 10am – 11.30am
- Monday 13th September, 1pm – 2.30pm
- Wednesday 15th September, 3.30pm – 5pm
- Monday 20th September, 2pm – 3.30pm
- Tuesday 28th September, 7pm – 8.30pm
- Thursday 30th September, 9.30am – 11am