Deadline to apply: 20th February 2024
Size of Grant available is £20,000 – £2,000,000
The priorities of the Energy Redress Scheme Main and Small Grants schemes are to Support energy consumers in vulnerable situations and deliver benefits to the types of consumers that were negatively impacted by the specific issues that triggered the redress payment.
The funders main priorities are:
- Support energy consumers in vulnerable situations
- Deliver benefits to the types of consumers that were negatively impacted by the specific issues that triggered the redress payment
- Small Project Fund – Applicants can apply for funding of between £20,000 and £49,999 for projects that will support households in vulnerable situations
- Main Project Fund – Applicants can apply for funding grants of between £50,000 and £2 million for projects that will support households in vulnerable situations
Examples of activities eligible for funding include:
- engaging vulnerable consumers with energy issues and delivering energy advice and support that does not duplicate existing services
- installation of energy saving or renewable energy measures that cannot be funded from other sources
- training and education on energy issues that are targeted at supporting vulnerable consumers crisis support, linked to energy bills or the energy efficiency of a property, only as part of a wider energy advice project aimed at providing sustainable change for a client
Guidance note for this grant scheme.