Government guidance aims to help organisations and groups understand how to safely and effectively involve volunteers during the pandemic.
- Who can volunteer
- Business and venues
- Contact tracing records
- Travelling to volunteer or while volunteering
- Ensuring volunteers and their workplaces are safe
- Safeguarding volunteers
- Insurance and volunteers
- Volunteers who claim benefits or who are ‘furloughed’
- Involving volunteers in mutual aid groups and community support groups
- Local information and resources
This guidance is for people who run volunteer-involving organisations or groups, or manage volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering yourself, or are an existing volunteer, read guidance on how to volunteer during the coronavirus pandemic.