NCVO, in partnership with the Foundation for Social Improvement (FSI), have created an accessible, interactive trustee eLearning course. This interactive course let’s you study at your own time and pace and can fit around your schedule and priorities.
There will be charges to the eLearning which you can find on the website.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- identify what charity status, liability and legal form means
- describe your role and main duties as a trustee
- review the six main duties set out in the Charity Commission’s The Essential Trustee
- confidently apply your trustee duties in real life
- consider common difficulties faced by trustees
This eLearning course has three pathways suitable for
- those thinking of becoming a trustee
- those who are new to governance and trusteeship
- existing trustees who would benefit from a refresher course.