Deadline: 31 October 2023
The Fund supports efforts to achieve social, economic and environmental justice and to end imbalances in wealth and power. It also gives people a say in where the money goes and is an alternative fund for those who struggle to get funding elsewhere.
The following work that will be funded:
- Work that creates long-term change in society by addressing the causes of injustice and inequality.
- Work addressing issues facing a particular community that is led by that community.
- Groups based in the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England.
- Small groups that struggle to get funding elsewhere, particularly if other funders might consider them to be too radical.
- All types of non-profit organisations, including groups that are not formally registered.
- Groups who have a religious purpose are welcome to apply (but financial support for any activity, initiative or project where the primary aim is to promote religion cannot be funded).
Please click on the links below for further information.