Deadline 3rd October 2022
Funding is intended to support Deaf and Disabled People’s Organisations (DPPOs) to become more effective, more powerful, more inclusive, more influential and more sustainable.
There are two levels of funding:
- Large Grants – the funders are open to considering each request on a case-by-case basis. Though it is unlikely that grants for more than £120,000 will be awarded.
- Small Grants – up to £15,000.
Funding should be used to meet the following outcomes:
- DPPOs are more reflective of their communities and more able to build activism and leadership.
- DPPOs are more effective campaigners, advocates and facilitators of Deaf and Disabled People’s rights, inclusion and justice.
- DPPOs are working in more collective, connected and collaborative ways.
- Increasing leadership of seldom heard groups of Deaf/Disabled people including those at the intersections with other systems of oppression.