Deadline 1st October 2023
This grant is run by Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) which is open to voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) organisations providing suicide prevention services, activities or interventions that are free of charge to their service users.
Organisations can apply for up to £750,000.
DHSC aim to fund suicide prevention activities targeted at the following:
- Groups of concern:
- Children and young people
- Middle-aged men
- People who have previously self-harmed
- People in contact with mental health services
- People in contact with the justice system
- Autistic people
- Pregnant women and new mothers
- Geographic areas where demand for services is greatest and where there are disparities in provision and access to services, compared to other regions in England.
- Marginalised groups, such as ethnic minority groups including Gypsy Roma and Traveller communities, and LGBTQ+ communities.