Deadline 16th December 2022
The TCaF provides grants to help trusts develop their capacity to grow. It has a particular focus on supporting strong trusts, and strong schools forming trusts, to take on underperforming schools in education investment areas (EIAs).
An £86 million grants programme to support trust growth and development across England has opened a new application round.
For this funding round, TCaF will have three strands:
- A: For projects in which trusts will take on at least one additional inadequate or requires improvement school from one of the areas listed in the guidance
- B: For projects in which a trust takes on either at least one inadequate or requires improvement school outside of an EIA or any school within an EIA
- C: For trusts taking on good or outstanding schools outside of an EIA.
Academy trusts or local authority maintained schools in England are eligible to apply.
There are three strands of funding:
- Strand A: grants of £50,000 to £300,000
- Strand B: grants of £50,000 to £200,000
- Strand C: grants of £50,000 to £100,000.