National Cyber Security Centre are running new online training to help you get confident with what cyber security for your organisation and learn the steps you can take to keep your organisation safe online. This training will cover five key topics of cyber security. You’ll explore each of these topics by navigating several encounters a small business owner may have with cyber security over the course of a week, Monday to Friday.
The five topics you will cover are:
- Backing up your organisation’s data
- Protecting against malware
- Creating strong passwords
- Keeping your devices secure
- Defending against phishing