Deadline 26th January 2021
The funding will support organisations across the heritage ecosystem that were financially sustainable before COVID-19, have exhausted all other financing options, and are now at risk of failure.
- grants from £10,000 to £3million
- for organisations in England only
- funding must be spent by the end of this financial year, 31 March 2021
Organisations should only apply for this funding if they are able to meet all of the essential criteria:
- They must have been financially viable before COVID-19 (March 2020)
- They are at risk of no longer trading viably by the end of this financial year
- They can demonstrate that they have exhausted all other financing options. For example, applying for other emergency funds, reducing costs, diversifying income streams or taking advantage of government easements
- They have a clear plan towards future financial viability.