Deadline 14th October 2021
The Emergency Resource Support fund is open to for-profit (commercial) and non-profit arts and cultural organisations who are at imminent risk of failure within twelve weeks of making an application.
Your organisation must:
- Demonstrate that they are at risk of no longer trading viably within twelve weeks of the point of application
- Have been sustainable before Covid-19 and have exhausted all other reasonable options for increasing their resilience
- Demonstrate how this funding will allow them to return to financial viability (by no later than 31 December 2021)
You can apply for a minimum of £25,000 and up to £3 million if you’re a non-profit organisation or up to £1 million if you’re a for-profit organisation.
- Thursday 8 July: Permission to Apply requests open
- Thursday 15 July: Emergency Resource Support portal opens for applications
- Thursday 30 September: Deadline to submit Permission to Apply requests
- Thursday 14 October: Emergency Resource Support portal closes for applications