The Creative Industries Federation is the membership body which represents, champions and supports the UK’s creative industries. Membership will include:
- Policy work and advocacy on behalf of the sector at the highest levels of government and across 10 government departments.
- High-level political access through exclusive round-table discussions.
- The very latest news, research and insights into the UK’s creative sector, alongside clear and practical guides to the challenges and opportunities facing your organisation.
- Access to their unique network, covering both commercial and publicly funded organisations from 12 sub-sectors across the whole length of the UK.
- Opportunities to showcase news, projects and announcements through their newsletter and other media platforms.
- Eligibility to attend their members only events programme.
to find out more, please click here.