Catalyst and The National Lottery Community Fund COVID-19 Digital Response
This is an emergency funding of up to £60k available to nonprofits in England that are committed to proactively sharing learnings with other organisations in their networks.
To be eligible organisations must be doing work in one of the following areas:
- Connecting with older people.
- Connecting with disabled people.
- Providing advice and support to people who are pushed into crisis.
- Supporting those who are in medical care or end of life care.
- Providing essential items directly to families who are hit hardest.
- Supporting people who experience health inequalities.
- Supporting people who experience loneliness and social isolation.
- Supporting people who experience poor mental health.
- Supporting children and young people to achieve their potential.
Discovery Programme must be submitted by 5pm on 7 September 2020
Development Programme must be submitted by 5pm on 20 September 2020 A second application round will open on 26 October 2020