From Company Shop:
For the time being we have switched to virtual sign ups.
If you have any referrals please still send them through.
- I will be doing Virtual sign ups via Zoom/Facebook rooms including means-tested benefit/temporary check criteria (one to one). This will include the member having their picture taken on screen or requested to send picture to Me for their card.
- They will receive an email discussing that there application has been received. This will need to be shown to retail staff upon arrival at store so they are able to access services and collect a day pass
- They are able to pick up their membership card the week after from the till, they may be asked for some ID when collecting a card. They will still be able to use the store and café while they are awaiting the card.
Full Membership Requirement – Means Tested Benefit
(any one of the below)
- Council Tax Reduction
- Housing Benefit
- Universal Credit with Housing Element
- Income Support
- ESA – Employment Support Allowance
- JSA – Job Seekers Allowance
Temporary Membership – Requirement
- Or Free School Meals
- Or Low Income
We do have a different way they can sign up if they do not have access to online.
If you have any questions please email me
Mel Johnson – Melanie.Johnston@community-shop.co.uk