Round 2 will open in August 2022
The Comic Relief Community Fund is provided by Comic Relief and administered by community charity, Groundwork, which specialises in transforming communities and the local environment for the better.
The fund is for small grassroots groups and charities in England with an annual income below £250,000. The fund is for either to help them develop their organisation or to deliver projects that fit with Comic Relief’s four strategic themes which are:
- Children Survive & Thrive: supporting children under the age of 5 to grow, play and learn in safe environments with people who love and care for them.
- Fighting for Gender Justice: projects that champion women and girls, including initiatives that help people affected by domestic violence, abuse or exploitation.
- A Safe Place to Be – projects that tackle homelessness and support people who are rebuilding their lives because of homelessness or forced migration.
- Mental Health Matters: projects that support good mental health in communities and tackle stigma and discrimination.
There are two types of grants available:
- Capacity building grants of up to £500.
- Project delivery grants up to £4,000.