The following fund is to support work in the food and farming sector which reduces the emissions of greenhouse gases into our atmosphere.
Successful applicant with be awarded funding of between £75k and £100k to about 10 projects in year one. Eligible organisations will include charities, social enterprises, co-operatives and local, regional and national governments worldwide.
Carbon Innovation Fund will support projects that reduce greenhouse gas emissions and could be related to one of the following:
- Farming and food production practices
- Initiatives around regenerative agriculture/agro-ecology
- Community supported agriculture initiatives
- Supporting diversity, resilience and learning amongst key players in the food & farming sector
- Behaviour change (among consumers or producers)