Deadline 26th February 2023
The Community Action Fund aims support grassroots campaigning and community organising in the UK. it is available to local not-for-profit groups that are building the power of their community and campaigning for long-term change in the UK.
One-off grants between £2,500 and £20,000 are available.
The Community Action Fund is open to UK-based organisations with a turnover under £250,000:
- Rooted in and accountable to their community.
- Hoping to achieve long-term change on issues affecting the lives of their community.
- Addressing injustice by building the power of their community. For example, through community organising, campaigning, or democratic engagement.
- Lacking the resources to take their vision to the next level.
- Seeking to build a larger us and resisting the politics of division