Sent on behalf of Humber and North Yorkshire Health & Care Partnership.
FREE 1-Day training for services providing support to Children and Young People.
- To guide in how to address developmental trauma in children and young people
- Build on thoughtful practices that are already part of an organisation
- Explore the principles of the ARC Framework
- Support in giving you the tools to intervene in Children and Young People’s lives in a meaningful way to address their need for; a sense of safety, skills to regulate their emotions/physical experience
- Support to help you identify gaps in competencies needed for healthy development
A more in depth training session for all staff who have direct or regular contact with Children and Young People who may be affected by trauma. This level of training will support those working on a daily basis with Children and Young People[Note: HEY MIND are managing all the organisation and booking of all of these sessions, and therefore if you have any questions or queries regarding this, please contact their central email address TraumaTraining@heymind.org.uk they aim to be able to respond to all enquires within 48hrs].
To reserve a place, click the link below required date.
11 September – North East Lincs
20 September – East Riding
20 September – North Yorkshire
2 October – North Linc
5 October – Hull
1 November – North Lincs
7 November – York
8 November – North East Lincs (Venue TBC)
14 November – North Lincs
15 November – East Riding (Venue TBC)