Deadline 12th April 2021
The Small Grants programme is open to charities and not-for-profit organisations applying for any amount up to and including £10,000 per year for up to 3 years. Check the information below to see if your project should apply and that you meet our minimum standards for grantmaking.
Children in Need give grants for:
Projects working with children and young people of 18 years and under experiencing disadvantage through:
- Illness, distress, abuse or neglect
- Any kind of disability
- Behavioural or psychological difficulties
- Living in poverty or situations of deprivation
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the funder has temporarily broadened the types of applications it is accepting. Currently funding is being offered that can be used more flexibly than usual.
Applications are encouraged for:
- Project delivery (Including staffing and salary costs)
- Creative solutions to deliver much needed services
- Organisational costs to support stability and adaptation. (Including the day-to-day running costs of an organisation as opposed to specific project costs)