Preventative Services Market Development Board Project (PSMDB) develop third sector solutions to the health and social care issues facing North East Lincolnshire. They have been made aware that there is a growing need for low-level support services and want to help to develop a solution.
CERT are seeking expressions of interest from third sector organisations with the capacity and capability to deliver a few hours of respite – taking people, shopping, to the cinema etc. they are looking to provide a simple system that people can self-refer into without the need for the social care system to become involved.
They can provide;
- Start-up funding
- Help to put a proposal together
- Access to business start-up advice and guidance
- On-going support
- Sign-posting to access other sources of funding
- Help to find partner organisations
- Links to mainstream NHS services
- Publicity and sign-posting to your project
For more information please visit the CERT Foundation website here.