CERT Apprenticeships – Bounce back with a £1,000 employer grant

If you employ an apprentice aged 16-18 and you have less than 50 staff you are entitled to a £1,000 employer cash payment. You can receive:

100% of the Apprenticeship training costs and £1,000 employer cash incentive payment.

If you employ a 19+ apprentice, the government will pay 95% of the apprenticeship training cost. Leaving you just 5% to pay at the start of the apprenticeship.

Find out more from the CERT newsletter here.

You can share this post here: