Deadline 31st August 2021
The CSJ Awards find the very best grassroot charities and social enterprises from across Britain, gives them £10,000 to scale their impact and puts them in the spotlight for senior politicians, philanthropists and business and charity leaders to be inspired by and learn from. The event is designed to give Award Winners unique opportunities to connect with other people passionate about furthering the cause of social justice in Britain.
The award judges will be particularly interested in organisations that:
- Focus their work in the most deprived areas of the UK.
- Tackle the root causes of poverty.
- Intervene early to prevent poverty.
- Are ambitious for the lives of their clients.
- Find innovative ways to combat poverty.
- Have a turnover of less than £2 million.
- Are working with people living in Britain.