From QED Training Services:
At the time we went to press speculation continued about the last part of the government’s roadmap for easing COVID lockdown on June 22. Easing the lockdown will be driven by the data analysis and not the date itself say the government. Whatever is decided, it looks likely that many people will be back in their places of employment by Autumn. We have therefore produced a free Summer booklet to help you get ready!
It contains information and signposts to:-
- Reviewing contracts of employment when people return to work.
- The implications of “Long Covid” even when COVID 19 infections are exceptionally low.
- Recent employment tribunal judgement on a refusal to wear a face mask.
- Employers’ responsibilities if an employee says they are going on holiday to an amber list country. Can a boss say no to the holiday or leave request?
- The Queen’s Speech – bullet points with signposts to our free full briefings on any listed topic as well as linked training courses.
- Brexit -the end of the transition period on 30th June 2021
- New and Short (2.5 hours) online training courses from QED Training
Do let us know if you require further information and/or any of the free topic briefings on the subjects listed under the section on the Queens Speech.