Healthwatch is an independent consumer champion created to gather and represent the views of the public. Healthwatch works at both the national and local level and makes sure the views of the public and people who use services are taken into account by providers. Click here for their website.
Please see the attached update from the Humber and North Yorkshire Health and Care Partnership regarding the establishment of the Integrated Care Board (ICB) from 1 July 2022.
The establishment of ICBs is part of plans set out in the Health and Care Act 2022 to place Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) on a statutory footing, empowering them to better join up health and care services, improve population health, and reduce health inequalities.
The ICB will become a key part of the Partnership, replacing Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) as the statutory organisation with responsibility for NHS functions and budgets.
The success for our ICS will be built on, and by, a wide leadership community, who are committed to working together in partnership to improve the health and care of the 1.7 million people we serve. This is a community of equals, with shared purpose, willing to think, plan and work together to continually develop a sustainable health and care system.
AGE UK/Care Plus Group are running Chair Based and Tai Chi exercise session every Monday.
To find out more please call 01472 344976 (option1)
Business Lincolnshire is set up to help support Greater Lincolnshire based businesses to start and grow. Business Lincolnshire hosts a Growth Hub – a single place to go to for business experts and mentors, support and guidance, grants and finance. The Business Lincolnshire team are passionate about helping your business to reach its full potential.
Written and sent on behalf of North East Lincolnshire Council:
NORTH East Lincolnshire Council’s Cabinet have approved a strategy setting out how it will work with local schools, academies and education settings to help children achieve their potential.
The Education and Inclusion Strategy was approved by Councillors at a meeting of the Council’s Cabinet last night (Wednesday 15 June 2022).
The strategy, which is an update to the previous strategy published in 2016, sets out the Council’s vision for learning and education in our area.
Written and sent on behalf of North East Lincolnshire Council:
Local people will see the start of their chance to have their say on the way the borough develops in the future later this summer.
Last October, the Cabinet agreed for the Local Plan Review to re-start after the work had been paused because of the pandemic. Work has been progressing in the background, and a paper is due to go to the Council’s Cabinet in August to set out how local people can have their say
The Local Plan is a legally required planning document that sets out how the borough should develop over the next 20 years, taking into account things like population estimates and projections, consideration of the types of space available and what they should be used for.
Heritage Lincolnshire are a local charity working to conserve the rich history of the county for the benefit of people who live and work in the area.
Their charitable aims are lifelong education, building conservation and archaeological fieldwork and research. They also have a national reputation for the conservation and re-use of historic buildings and for delivering innovative activities that engage and enthuse local people.
If you are interested in registering for the newsletter please contact email@example.com
The Digital Inclusion Community Group is looking to run a collaborative project from July to October looking to build on current schemes where IT equipment is loaned for community use or to enhance existing or planned digital ‘buddy’ schemes that enable people to use and become more confident with IT equipment and on-line services. We are looking to run the project across all areas of North East Lincolnshire with a mix of centre / building based provision and some outreach activity.
If you or your organisation would like to help develop the project then please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th June. A meeting to discuss what to include and how we deliver the project will then be held on 5th July where we aim to agree what will be included and who will be part of the delivery arrangements with a view to promoting the scheme the following week and having activity starting no later than 11th July.
Sent on behalf of North East Lincolnshire Council:
Finance for Growth Grant
As part of the Finance for Growth project we can offer business grants of between £1,000 and £2,500 (40% intervention rate).
The grant can be accessed by SMEs based in the Humber area that wish to pursue a recovery or growth plan and who would benefit from external expert advice or consultancy, most commonly of a finance nature. Some examples of the types of projects we can support include:
- Production of a business plan
- Preparation of financial projections supporting a growth/recovery plan
- Expert advice – financial reviews, strategic reviews, recovery plans, growth plans
- Gearing up for the next stage of financial investment
- Development and introduction of a financial management system/reporting
- ISO Consultancy
- Marketing Consultancy
- Sustainability Consultancy
Basically, this grant is for any consultancy support that supports the business to grow financially or safeguards jobs or creates jobs.
The application process is quick and simple with Investment Readiness advisors available to support throughout. In addition, the business is only required to provide one quote and turn around can be achieved in 5 days.
Jose 1-2-1 12 Hour Support
Please find below the various modules I can support businesses with via the 12 hours support.
- Business Needs Analysis Meeting – 2 Hours
- Business & Personal Development Plan – 2 Hours
- Cashflow & sales forecast training & completion of a cashflow and sales forecast – 2 Hours (if they don’t have an up-to-date forecast in place)
- Business plan training & completion of a business plan – 2 Hours (if they don’t have an up-to-date forecast in place)
- Monthly management accounts training and implementation – spreadsheet or accounts software.
- Increase revenue and profitability with an investable marketing and sales strategy.
- Interpretation of your annual financial reports for (limited companies)
- How to manage your cashflow more effectively.
- When do you know if your business is investment ready and what are your options?
- Where to find grant funding opportunities and how to put together a winning grant application.
- How to write successful cold sales emails.
- Top tips on how to make a cold sales call.
- Understand all the financial terminology used when running a business.
- How to use LinkedIn to attract leads that turn into customers and revenue.
- How to start an email list that turns into a sales revenue generator.
- Marketing Training
- Sales Training
- Setting & achieving your goals training.
- How to price your business and why it is important in 2022 to review monthly.
- What is sustainability and what does it mean for smaller businesses
- Monthly accountability support – taking action on your marketing & sales strategy.
- Start growing your business by implementing a CRM system (HubSpot) that will help manage your customers interactions and manage your pipeline.
- How to use Canva to create a professional brand.
- Support to complete your grant applications.
- Practice lending pitching opportunities.
- How to implement automated systems & processes into your business to make you more strategic.
Some of these modules will be delivered in partnership with specialist consultants.
For information please contact Jose Stewart – Jose.Stewart@nelincs.gov.uk