The Chances for Children Grant scheme is provided by Buttle UK, a registered charity based in the UK that is dedicated to helping children and young people who are in crisis reach their potential.
The funding can support the needs of children and young people who have experienced a crisis that has recently had a significant and enduring impact to their social and emotional wellbeing and their educational engagement.
Grants of up to £2,000 are available.
Buttle UK will fund holistic packages of support that can include, but not limited to:
- Items and activities to support learning and development such as laptops, books, wi-fi, educational toys, tuition etc.
- Clothing and school uniforms.
- Social, sporting and leisure activities.
- Family activities.
- Items for children/young people’s bedrooms.
- Other household items that are not available from other sources such as Emergency Essentials or Local Authority scheme, etc.
- Boarding school fees for children who are unable to stay in their family home.