Deadline 30th June 2023
The fund is aimed at registered charities, not-for-profit organisations, schools, local authorities and social housing providers for practical projects which help with both people and planet health.
Priority will be given to the regeneration of green spaces for community use, however other examples include:
- Improving green spaces for community activities to improve wellbeing
- Tree planting to improve air quality and biodiversity
- A school wanting to create an outdoor classroom or forest school
- A community group who would like to create an allotment
- A voluntary organisation wanting to install sustainable equipment, such as a heat pump.
Grants between £500 and £2,500 are available.