Deadline Friday 24th December at 4pm
This programme is focused on creating an environment that is psychologically safe to support the delivery of the ED&I agenda, and at the same time open up the opportunity for all conversations that matter to take place.
Workshop One: To highlight the importance of self-awareness to drive accountability and change.
Workshop Two: To enable more curiosity and less judgement around the Equality, Diversity & Inclusion agenda to enable real change instead of tick boxing.
Are you someone who:
- Wants to start the ripple effect in culture change?
- Is brave enough to be a catalyst for change/ powerful change agent?
- Wants to make a high impact and sustained change and impact the NHS culture?
- Is prepared to face into the conversations that matter and cares about NHS people?
- Endorses compassionate leadership?
If so, please complete EOI form, express which cohort you are able to attend one or two (must be able to commit to both dates) and provisionally hold dates in your diary.