The BlueSpark Foundation is a registered charity whose objective is to fund or part-fund projects that aim to improve the education and development of children and young people by means of educational, cultural, sporting or other activities.
Grants of up to £5,000 are available.
The funding is intended to support projects that have the following objectives:
- Encouraging independence
- Developing team working skills
- Developing self confidence
- Promoting creativity and individuality
- Encouraging aspiration
- Enhancing educational achievement
- Widening educational horizons