Deadline: 15 March 2024
British Heart Foundation (BHF) are distributing defibrillators to community groups. Funding applications will be reviewed monthly against a set of criteria.
Some of the eligible groups who can apply for free BHF-funded defibrillator include:
- church organisations and other places of worship
- social clubs
- parish councils
- local social enterprise organisations
The fund award package includes:
- a defibrillator, complete with pads and kit accessories
- a cabinet (if awarded, this must be kept unlocked and uncoded)
- replacement pads and batteries when required (when they expire or are used with the defibrillator)
- resources for RevivR online CPR training.
If you’re unable to install the cabinet yourself or with the help from your local community, this may be offered as part of the package.