Art Council are offering grants a for properly constituted arts and cultural organisations based in England whose capital project outcomes are arts focused and relate to the delivery of arts activity.
Grants of between £100,000 and £500,000 are available.
The Art Council funding outcomes are:
- Its mission of Great art and culture for everyone is achieved.
- The conditions are created for great art and culture to be made, experienced and appreciated by everyone.
- Organisations are resilient, more sustainable and innovative businesses having improved their existing buildings and equipment.
- The capacity of the arts and cultural sector to engage with digital audiences is increased.
- Environmental performance of buildings and equipment is increased, supporting a reduction in carbon emissions in the arts and cultural sector.
- Greater impact from the Council’s investment in arts and culture is ensured by securing funding from other partners and/or other sources.
- Arts and cultural facilities are sustainable without the need for unplanned revenue funding from the Council.