Deadline 3rd July 2023
This programme is capital funding to support cultural organisations in England to adjust buildings and equipment so that they can operate safely post-pandemic, improve access, seize on technological opportunities, and reduce environmental impact.
The longer-term impacts Arts Council England expects to see from this programme are:
- All communities and individuals can actively engage with and enjoy creativity and culture
- Capital investments are transformational in their impact on the range and reach of collaborations related to creative and cultural activities
- The business models of cultural organisations can adapt to the changing environment around them and the needs of the communities with whom they work
- Organisations exhibit dynamic behaviour, developing and increasing the value they create and establishing new business models to enable them to adapt to a challenging environment
- Organisations demonstrate leadership in environmental responsibility
- The carbon footprint of the cultural sector is reduced
- Creative spaces are more inclusive, safe, and accessible for all
This fund is between £100,000 – £750,000.