Deadline 30th June 2022
The fund aims to help UK charities and local community groups continue their important work which may be at risk due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Grants of up to £1,000 are available.
Applications will be accepted from:
- UK registered charities
- Local community groups
- Social enterprises
- Community interest companies
- Groups of organisations that are community or voluntary led
- Charitable incorporated organisations
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Have people and communities in the UK as their primary focus of investment
- Be incorporated in the UK.