Deadline 14th November 2022
Funding is intended to support projects which are specific and targeted, rather than taking a generalist approach. This could mean supporting a defined group with its own defined needs, or addressing a challenging and pressing need within Armed Forces communities.
Grants of up to £100,000 over two or three years are available. In the case of three-year grants, funding will be tapered over the three years.
Projects should support serving personnel and/or their families or veterans and their families. Specific groups which could be targeted include:
- People who have been bereaved.
- Those with unmet needs from physical injury.
- People serving in the Armed Forces who were born overseas or with immediate family overseas.
- Armed Forces families coming to the UK.
- Veterans from LGBT+ communities.
- Female veterans.
- Veterans and families with needs that make them particularly vulnerable.
Activities could explore socio-economic considerations or needs relating to disabilities or mental health needs such as addiction. Support for communities that have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic could also be considered.