The King’s Fund are running a FREE course for those who work in Health and Social Care.
This is a 3 week virtual course.
This course should give you guidance on how to:
- Engage with the evidence around why kindness and compassion is important for improving outcomes, staff wellbeing and performance and inclusive organisational cultures
- Reflect on your own leadership behaviours and the behaviours you see around you in the workplace
- Practice simple and every day techniques to model self-compassion and kindness towards others
- Discuss the wider systemic issues that prevent kindness and compassion from being present in health and care
- Explore the different ways in which we define the concepts of leadership, kindness and compassion
- Begin to develop a personal practice of kind and compassionate leadership
To find out more and to book a place click here.