Social Tech Trust have teamed up with Microsoft and Microsoft for Start-ups for a third year – this time through the AI for Social Impact Programme.
The programme will support ventures which will help to recover better and faster from the impact of COVID-19 – shaping the future of UK healthcare and manufacturing industries.
Future-proofing healthcare, including:
- Prevention and early detection of cancer and other conditions
- Revolutionising healthcare settings
- Ensuring equitable access to healthcare
Revolutionising manufacturing & resources, including:
- Creating more sustainable supply chains
- Building the factory & workforce of the future
- Transforming water & energy through renewables