Deadline 31st July 2021
This programme supports projects that will contribute to the transformation of high streets and town centres in England helping them become thriving places, strengthening local communities and encouraging local economies to prosper. It is part of a wider initiative to revive heritage high streets in England, alongside Historic England’s High Streets Heritage Action Zones.
Transformational Project Grants funds up to £350,000, for transformational capital projects.
- Project Viability Grants: up to £15,000, for early viability and feasibility work, open now for applications.
- Project Development Grants: up to £100,000, for capital project development costs, open now for applications.
- Crowdfunding Challenge Grants: up to £25,000, to match fund crowdfunding campaigns, open now for applications. Please note the additional guidance and supplementary questions.
- Transformational Project Grants: up to £350,000, for transformational capital projects, currently closed for applications.
- Community Shares Booster Grants: Apply here
Deadlines for submission of applications to be considered at Grants Panel are:
- 31 July 2021 for a decision in September
- 30 September for a decision in November