The AHF can provide grants to help with assessing the viability of a project, or to help fund development costs or to match funds raised through Crowdfunding and Community Shares. They also provide a small number of capital (delivery) grants for Transformational Projects.
- Project Viability Grants: up to £15,000, for early viability and feasibility work, open now for applications.
- Project Development Grants: up to £100,000, for capital project development costs, open now for applications.
- Crowdfunding Challenge Grants: up to £25,000, to match fund crowdfunding campaigns, open now for applications. Please note the additional guidance and supplementary questions.
- Transformational Project Grants: up to £350,000, for transformational capital projects, currently closed for applications.
- Community Shares Booster Grants: Apply here