To start from 1st June (post is flexible)
- Provide volunteering opportunities for parents, children and young people
- Create and deliver online Peer support and Creative workshops videos and live streaming suitable for children aged 5-16
- Create and deliver online pre-school activities for parents and toddlers
- Set up and deliver 1-1 telephone support
- Scale up existing activity – production and delivery of resilience, creative and educational resource packs.
- Enrol parent, children and young people volunteers
- Co-ordinate Volunteer training – ‘Become a Peer Mentor’ or a project Buddy- AQA Unit Award scheme Certification
- Co-ordinate Online Volunteer forums to help shape project, its development and assist with delivery
- Create and update Ongoing reflections via survey monkey/telephone interviews and assessments
- Set up safe online access for Children, young people and parents/carers
- Set up, facilitate sessional workers, deliver – Creative workshops- chosen by participants who may also be involved in delivery eg ‘How to Art/Craft videos, making videos of photo collections of members ‘finished work’, Dance video’s, Creative writing workshops- my COVID 19 story, Comic strips, create timecapsules
- Use feedback to develop additional resilience, creative and educational resource packs
- Co-ordinate Administration of orders, packing and delivery of Activity and Resource packs to individual addresses and organisations
- Create and maintain User led initial assessments, monitoring and evaluations following outcome led model.
You can share this post here: