Deadline 28th November 2019
Six grants are available to expert not-for-profit organisations and networks with the ability to build the capacity of small UK-based charities working in international development.
The Small Charities Challenge Fund’s Capacity Development Grants is a one-off funding call provided by the Department for International Development (DFID) through its UK Aid Direct fund. The fund is being managed by MannionDaniels.
Grants of up to £100,000 are available for projects lasting up to two years.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate their ability to deliver capacity building support in at least one of the following (other capacity development areas may also be considered):
- Bidding for funding (fundraising).
- Value for money.
- Financial management (including sustainable funding models).
- Human resource management.
- Downstream/local partner management and capacity building.
- Beneficiary Feedback Mechanisms.
- Communications and public engagement.
- Donor reporting.
- Managing risk.