This £100,000 Consultancy Giveaway is run by Action Planning. Action Planning has provided consultancy services to the not-for-profit sector for the last 30 years, the giveaway in celebration of its 30th anniversary.
Through the £100,000 Consultancy Giveaway, Action Planning plans to offer around 50 discrete pro bono consultancy packages, valued at or around £2,000 each at charge-out rates, to non-profit clients. These packages will be spread across Action Planning’s three core areas of Strategy and Governance, Fundraising and Marketing, People and Practice.
Eligible criteria are:
- Be a not-for-profit organisation (such as a charity, CIC/social enterprise, or non-profit Trust) registered and based in the UK.
- Have an annual income of at least £200,000 in the last financial year, and/or have at least two full-time equivalent paid staff members in post.
- Be able to provide a written statement confirming that they have the full and genuine support of their CEO and Chair for the work to be carried out.
- Be able to host the delivery of this work within 6 months of the notification of the award of the project, or by the end of 2020, whichever is the later.
- Meet the cost of any prior agreed out-of-pocket expenses incurred by the Associate Consultant in delivering the project.
- Agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the £100,000 Consultancy Giveaway as set out in this policy.