Deadline 15th July 2019
Grants of £100,000 available to support more effective use of technology in education in England.
The EdTech Innovation Fund support up to 20 organisations to improve, evaluate and grow the reach of digital tools across four challenge areas:
- Formative assessment
- Essay marking
- Parental engagement
The EdTech Innovation Fund grants will support:
- Improvement – improving and testing early-stage products that want to grow their reach and impact
- Implementation – supporting products to expand their reach to more schools, colleges and students
- Evidence – supporting organisations to build the evidence base for what works in the four challenge areas.
The fund can be used for:
- Direct project costs
- Related staff costs
- Limited amount of project-related marketing costs (this will be considered individually for each project and will be capped at a maximum of 7% of the total grant costs)
- Programme and business development.