- This event has passed.
Volunteer & People Management for Social Enterprises
February 24 @ 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Delivered by Northbank Forum this session will be interactive, and include opportunities for networking and applying the learning to your own ideas. Lunch and refreshments will be provided, along with a list of resources, toolkits and links for further learning.
This workshop is specifically for directors, trustees and staff who manage, supervise and/or recruit employees or volunteers. You may be embarking on employing or managing staff for the first time or simply need development, support or an update. This workshop will include:
- You, your team and the organisation’s objectives – understanding the roles in your organisation
- Volunteer or Employee?
- Recruitment – directors, trustees, volunteers and employees
- Tools to support starting employment or the volunteer role
- The director/trustee, manager, employee and volunteer relationship – manage your boss, manage your team (employees and volunteers)
- Managing individual needs, difficult situations, change and performance
- Tools to support during employment or the volunteer role
- Succession planning
- Ending the directorship, trusteeship, employment or volunteer role
This workshop will include updating you on changes in legislation and practical tools to support you.
To book a place, please click here.