- This event has passed.
Reduce your energy bills with our energy Saving Workshop
November 12 @ 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
See details below of the Smart Energy workshops for November. This event is for small to medium enterprise located within the greater Lincolnshire area which are eligible as long as they can evidence economic activity, defined as the activity of making, providing, purchasing, or selling goods or services and are registered with the charity commission or companies house.
12th November at Bannantyne Health Spa in Grimsby (Lunch will be provided)
13th November at 20/21 Visual Arts Centre Scunthorpe (Lunch will be provided)
Whether your business is a hotel, an office or factory, you are using energy every time you make a cup of coffee, switch on a computer or turn on the lights.
It is a cost that can’t be avoided but by talking to us about your energy needs we can find the best way to help you save money.
On the workshops, we will cover…
- Energy efficiency in buildings
- Efficient heating systems
- High performance lighting
- Efficient ventilation and cooling systems
- Behavioural change
After the event we can discuss the best options for your business which could be:
- A free £500 voucher to spend on energy efficient products
- The grants that are available to cover more than a third of the cost of energy saving measures that you would like to carry out at your business premises.
- A free full energy audit of your business completed by our expert partners.
Anyone from your team including your junior team members or apprentices can attend this workshop.
The workshops are also a great opportunity to network with other businesses.