Deadline 26th November 2019
Doncaster Children’s Services Trust is seeking to commission providers to deliver training in the Borough of Doncaster to support the sustainable integration into the labour market of young people ageds 16 – 18 living in the borough of Doncaster. The provision will aim to support young people not in employment, education or training (NEET), including those at risk of social exclusion and young people from marginalised communities.
The provision for these young people will be offered through two lots as below;
- Lot 1 – Delivery of Functional Skills Qualifications and Employability Skills This lot is a 10-week Functional Skills and Employability programme of 4 sessions per week lasting 3 hours per session.
- Lot 2 – Delivery of BTEC (or equivalent) Level 1 Award Vocational Studies Qualifications This lot is for courses for 16 hours per week and delivered in 4 x 4 hour sessions per week, Monday to Thursday.
Doncaster Children’s Services Trust intend to enter into two contracts for the above lots with the applicant(s) who achieves the highest overall score following quality and price evaluation. The precise value and scope of the lots is still to be agreed. Timescales for the tender process are below;
- Contract Finder Future Opportunity Advert is published w/c 23/09/19
- Invitation to Tender is Published w/c 21/10/19
- Tender Closes w/c 11/11/19
- Tender Evaluation w/c 18/11/19 – w/c 02/12/19
- Preferred Supplier Approval w/c 09/12/19
- Standstill Period w/c 09/12/19 – w/c 16/12/19
- Delivery Commences w/c 20/01/19
The Doncaster Pathways to Progression programme is part funded by the European Social Fund (ESF).