Job Title– Community Lottery Assistant
Location– Working remotely/field based in and around Scunthorpe and North Lincolnshire.
Salary– £18,457 – £20,637 per annum
Become part of something amazing….. Join our Team!
Dove House Hospice were proud to be awarded 3 stars by Best Companies for ‘extraordinary’ levels of staff engagement for 2019 and were placed 5th in the Sunday Times Top 100 Not For Profit Awards 2019.
Job Summary –
Working alongside other Community Lottery Assistants and Face to Face fundraisers you will support the development of Lottery Fundraising on behalf of Lindsey Lodge Hospice ensuring local individuals, groups and businesses are aware of the work of the hospice and the services provided with a view to inspiring them to support as well as provide an excellent customer experience to existing Lottery players building long-term relationships with them.
Main Duties –
- Working to set targets, recruit new supporters/players to the weekly membership lottery scheme in support of Lindsey Lodge Hospice through door-to-door, in-store and event promotion throughout North Lincolnshire.
- Actively promote all other Lottery activities as requested by the Head of Fundraising or his/her deputy.
- Act as a promotional event leader, supervising and motivating promotional volunteers in order to work together promoting and offering all Lottery products to members of the visiting public ensuring each event is profitable.
- Be part of the Collections team providing an effective and efficient collection service to Lottery Supporters throughout North Lincolnshire, and on occasion for the purposes of cover, Hull and the East Riding.
- Be an active member of the Lottery team contributing ideas, providing feedback (particularly on event marketing and promotion, door to door issues, customer service, best practice) and supporting other team members.
Deadline is 26th June at 3:00pm